LEAN Design Summit
Huthwaite Innovation Institute
August 13 – 15, 2013
Grand Hotel – Mackinac Island Michigan
Cost: $1,695 Group discounts available.
The Huthwaite Innovation Institute’s Annual Mackinac Island LEAN Design Leadership Summit is in its 20th year. This unique gathering brings together a select group of top executives for two and a half days of networking and work group sessions designed to foster the exchange of ideas and innovations covering the top obstacles implementing LEAN design corporate wide. Executives will have the opportunity to further establish best practices for LEAN design through peer collaboration and executive education in a fun and relaxed environment.
At the end of the summit, you will know how to:
- Make LEAN Design Innovation a sustainable management process, rather than a random event
- Integrate innovation into your existing continuous improvement initiatives
- Measure whether you are on the right LEAN Design Innovation track early enough to make course corrections
- Use LEAN Design Innovation to find new market opportunities
- Apply LEAN Design Innovation to improve your day-to-day business operations.
- Get all ‘stakeholders’ on board from Day One. . . and keep them on board
- Systematically go outside your corporate boundaries to discover new ideas
- Enable teams to innovate without creating chaos, delay, and low morale
Benefits of Attending:
Participation will enable the implementation of LEAN design within your organization. Participants will hear powerful “lessons learned” from other companies and will have the opportunity to share their LEAN design successes and obstacles. We will discuss the greatest challenges implementing LEAN design, and how companies are addressing those issues.
Invited speakers include: LEAN executives from Gulfstream, Boeing, Nestle, General Dynamics and Steelcase.
Accommodations at the Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island
The Summit is held at the Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island, providing for a unique experience. No motorized vehicles are allowed on Michigan’s Mackinac Island. All transportation is provided by horse and carriage or bicycle.
Breakfast, lunch and one dinner will be provided.
Discounted rates have been secured at the Grand Hotel for reservations made before July 15, 2013. A hotel registration form will be sent to the attendee when this registration has been received and processed.